Sunday, August 30, 2009

Info

A little background information on the car. It is a 92 Camaro RS. It came with the 3.1 V6 and a 5-speed trans. It is an original Heritage Edition car. Unfortunatly the stripes have been removed by a previous owner. I've put a 350 Chevy in it with an Automatic Overdrive transmission. It has a four barrel carb, alumminum intake manifold, HEI ignition, Vortec heads, a decent street cam (much better than the broom stick it came with). Short tube headers, Flowmaster 3inch exhaust. posi-trac disc brake rear end. z28 16inch Wheels with 245/50/ZR16 BF Goodrich Gefore T/A sport tires. Its red black/gray cloth interior. pioneer sound system. fog lights. There is probably more than that. I've had the car since the summer of 2002, I drove it to my high school graduation, left the church I got married at in it. Unfortunally I was not able to take my baby home from the hospital in it because of the fire last fall. And I really don't think if it would have ran then that it would have been the most appropirate form of transportation for a new born and a recovering mother. I should hopefully a have more posts in the near future with more pictures and video clips and hopefully get to the dragstrip before the end of the season and have some time slips to show too!

No comments:

Post a Comment